Our limestone landscape supplies will enhance your environment.
Call Us: 216-291-1101M–F 7:00AM–4:00PMSAT 8:00AM–2:00PM (call ahead)
#57 Limestone Gravel
Our limestone gravel range from 3/8” - 3/4” with various hues of grey color.
- We recommend using our #57 limestone gravel as a base material for patios, walls, concrete sidewalks and driveways, and drainage backfilling.
- It can also be used as a topcoat for gravel driveways.
- Due to its ability to lock together through compaction and affordable cost, #57 limestone gravel is a perfect choice for driveways where asphalt or concrete finishes are not practical.
- For your landscape projects, #57 limestone gravel underneath a thinner layer of #10 limestone provides an excellent base material for patios, walkways, and retaining walls.
- #57 limestone gravel is also well suited for use in drainage projects as its larger size allows water to easily pass through and will not be prone to settle like sand or soil.
- Once you determine the desired depth (in inches) of the area you are covering with #57 limestone gravel, use our calculator to determine how much material you will need.
- One yard of #57 limestone gravel weighs approximately 1.4tons.
#10 Limestone Screenings
This is our finely screened crushed grey limestone.
- We recommend using this for the topcoat layer for patios and walls.
- It can also be used to level stepping-stones.
- #10 Limestone Screenings provide the perfect leveling or “screed” course for your patio, walkway, and retaining wall installations.
- Because #10 limestone screenings compact so well, it is the superior material to use instead of sand under your paver, brick, and stone projects.
- We recommend 1-3” of #10 limestone screening on top of a compacted base of 4-6” of #57 limestone gravel when installing paver and stone surfaces. This is how we do it, but always consult with the paver manufacturer first.